cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor podonohue
New Contributor

Text to NZ

I am trying to send a text to someone in NZ from my phone.  I can call them fine, but the text message keeps failing.  Any advise

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Text to NZ

Hi podonohue,

Are you sending the text to the number in the correct format? +64(mobile number)

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Yes I am, I know because i can call the person on the number, just the text fails

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@podonohue, is it just the one NZ number that you're unable to message or are there others?

Are you able to receive text messages from the NZ number? 

Just to confirm, it's a regular text message (not an iMessage or Google message)? 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Hi, It is a normal text, doesn't give me an option for imessage.  I haven't received any texts from NZ as I just have the one contact there and they haven't needed to send me one, just me sending to him.

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Are you able to text another international number? This will help us try to narrow down what the issue could be.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos