cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Text message

I am sick and tired of getting these text messages (The data on your account has exceeded 200MB. You now have an extra 1.00GB for $10. Usage resets on 12/06. More info on usage at optus.com.au/alerts)

I have 12gb on my iPad 04xxxxxxxx and it was reset on the 15/5/18 and I have over 15.5 gb on 04xxxxxxxx. It just rest recently 15/5/18. Why the hell would you want to add $10  or send my a text so close to just receiving my bill. I want to STOP anymore texts coming to both my mobiles 04xxxxxxxx and 04xxxxxxxx   and to stop adding $10 to my account unless I ask for it. Elly G

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Text message

Hey there, just a heads up that I have removed your mobile numbers in your post for privacy and security reasons as per our Community Guidelines.

Information about additional data and how to track your spend can be found in your plan's Critical Information Summary. More info can be found here

If you'd like to speak with a consultant in real time you can always speak with our team on Live Chat → Optus.com.au/livechat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community. This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos