Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Processing Order Delay

I've ordered a iPhone XR on Tuesday, June 25th hoping that I'll recieve it at least a week later but I was wrong. If I can be notifyed about the phone please reply back.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Processing Order Delay

Hi @Lupefonua

You'll need to jump onto Live Chat for this one. 

Select, Personal Mobile Track my order. That'll get you in touch with an agent from our Sales Support team. They'll be able to confirm the status of your order.

Normally, you'll receive an SMS to confirm that the order is being prepared for packaging. You'll receive a follow up SMS to confirm that the device is on its way. That should include a consignment number and a link to track the delivery with our courier. 

Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi, 

I placed an order for an Apple Watch that was processed on the 24th. I'm just wondering how long it usually takes for an order to be processed by the warehouse, then dispatched. I've received an order number and that's all the information I've got so far. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey there Madeleine2323,

It pretty much depends if you're received an order number or temporary order number.

Have you tried to track your order?

If it's unclear, please Chat with us for further assistance.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos