cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Fyin
New Contributor

Porting issues

I have been waiting for 2 business days to transfer my mobile number from Virgin to Optus. Every time I am told that there is a technical issue and should it be resolved in a few hours, no later than 24 hrs. However, this is never happened. I am so frustrated. A first phone call to Optus yesterday morning, a lady asked me to call Virgin to get my service back.  Virgin told me that once my phone number is  released to Optus, my service is cancelled and it is impossible to get me back. I need my phone for work commitments and now I am stuffed. 

This is the second time that I have this sort of issue with Optus. When I tranfer the Internet broadband service from Telstra  to Optus a few months ago, it took 5 business days to get it done. 

I am very disappointed with Optus services. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Re: Porting issues

Hi @Fyin

I'm really sorry to hear this. It's strange that it's taking this long. Just so i can look into this port request for you, could you please DM me here: http://yesopt.us/pmdee your account details please? Your full name, DOB, and mobile number? 

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Fyin
New Contributor

The issue has been resolved. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Excellent news Fyin. Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos