cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Poor 4g

I get little to no reception in my rental located in Morley WA 6062. How do I fix this ?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: Poor 4g

Hi @Jessiefougt, sorry to hear you're having some coverage issues.

I have looked into the network in Morley and it appears there is an unplanned outage affecting the tower near you.  The fault is currently under investigation and we are working to resolve the issues as soon a possible.

To check on the status of the outage, you can visit our Network Status page.  All you need to do is click the Mobile outages tab and search your address and you will see any outages reported.

If you'd like further assistance and would like us to check the network more specifically to your home, I'd recommend sending a private message to the official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page where we'll be able to grab your details securely and take a closer look at your services.

Alternatively, you can reach out to us on the My Optus app.  Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

Top Contributors