cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor Sam1664
New Contributor

Phone not delivered

I ordered a phone through an Optus store 16 days ago. I have recieved not updated shipping information other than it was submitted on that day. Just wondering what the progress is on this shipping process?

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Phone not delivered

If you ordered it through a store, then it will go to the store for collection? I don't believe they ship them to your personal address. If they did, you'd receive a startrack tracking reference number that you can use ONCE it's actually been shipped from the store/warehouse.

I'm a Yes-Crowd Contributor, not an Optus Employee, and I contribute on a voluntary basis. Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and or Accepted Solution their way.
0 Kudos
New Contributor Glenn123
New Contributor

I ordered my phone 15 days ago online still haven’t received anything
0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hi Glenn123,

What does it say when you track your order?

Please Chat with us for further help with your order.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos