Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Ordering online

TessH

I ordered an iphone 8 online to replace my plan on my iphone SE. I had an optus employee live chat with me and helped me through the process. He understood that I was only getting the one phone, however I have went to track my order and it says that there is not only an iphone 8 in transit but also an iphone SE. Does this mean another phone is coming too or is it just there because the 8 is replacing the 5? I'm really confused and I hope I'm not sent two phones. 

Re: Ordering online

MiCCAS

Hi Tess,

I've requested your post here to be reviewed by one of our amazing Yes Crowd Optus Staff - they'll be able to check your order Smiley Happy

In the meantime, if you do receive an iPhone SE at your doorstep, refuse delivery (aka, don't sign for it and ask the courier to take it back). It'll be returned to Optus and your order will be cancelled. Accept the iPhone 8 though!

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Re: Ordering online

Dan_C

Cheers @MiCCA S.

Can you send us a private message @TessH? I need your full name, DOB and mobile number. 

We'll go in and investigate this one for you. 

If worse comes to worse and the handset has already been dispatched, take @MiCCA S advice on this one.

Do not accept the delivery. The handset will be sent back to our warehouse and the order will be cancelled. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
16 Kudos
14 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos