Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

Order left the warehouse til delivery?

mogu

I've got the message that my iphone XS "order has left the warehouse" yesterday 6pm, but I use the Star Track number to search on ST website and still no reference til now... How long will take usually take from warehouse to reach Star Track? And is that warehouse all in Sydney?

Solution

Re: Order left the warehouse til delivery?

hayley1991

It can take up to 24 hours for tracking to appear with Startrack

Outback1

I had the same message 8:30 last night would be nice to know as you have to be at home to receive the package staying home all day today incase it comes but not showing on the tracker

hayley1991

Delivery definitely won’t be today. The phone isn’t actually released to the public until tomorrow, Friday 21st September.

mogu

thanks, i understand that the delivery won't be today, just meat to have a idea when i will be able to see tracking information in Star Track...

Dan_C

Hey @hayley1991

for those who placed a pre-order for the iPhone on the 14th, they can expect to receive their device today.

You should have received an SMS yesterday confirming that the device has left the warehouse. You'll then receive an SMS today confirming that the device is on its way.
The second SMS will have a link to track your delivery via Star Tracks track & trace site. 

If you'd received your temporary order reference, your shipment date will have been advised there. 

If anyone has any questions for us, let us know and we'll try and help. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos