cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor mogu
New Contributor

Order left the warehouse til delivery?

I've got the message that my iphone XS "order has left the warehouse" yesterday 6pm, but I use the Star Track number to search on ST website and still no reference til now... How long will take usually take from warehouse to reach Star Track? And is that warehouse all in Sydney?

13 Replies
Occasional Contributor hayley1991
Occasional Contributor

Re: Order left the warehouse til delivery?

It can take up to 24 hours for tracking to appear with Startrack

New Contributor Outback1
New Contributor

I had the same message 8:30 last night would be nice to know as you have to be at home to receive the package staying home all day today incase it comes but not showing on the tracker

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor hayley1991
Occasional Contributor

Delivery definitely won’t be today. The phone isn’t actually released to the public until tomorrow, Friday 21st September.

0 Kudos
New Contributor mogu
New Contributor

thanks, i understand that the delivery won't be today, just meat to have a idea when i will be able to see tracking information in Star Track...

Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Hey @hayley1991

for those who placed a pre-order for the iPhone on the 14th, they can expect to receive their device today.

You should have received an SMS yesterday confirming that the device has left the warehouse. You'll then receive an SMS today confirming that the device is on its way.
The second SMS will have a link to track your delivery via Star Tracks track & trace site. 

If you'd received your temporary order reference, your shipment date will have been advised there. 

If anyone has any questions for us, let us know and we'll try and help. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor Mizzyxx
Occasional Contributor

Same here i got message this morning 6.40 am said order has left  warehouse will deliver to me shortly. Does shortly mean 2 days since first sms? I still cant track my prder.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

So how long till you get your phone sinfirst sms said it has left the warehouse?

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Shouldn't be that long from the point it leaves the warehouse.

Do you have it now, Mizzyxx?

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor

No i suppose to get it on Tuesday butbthey put the wromg address no one fix my address but they said they fixed. Star track didnt receive correct address now order back to NSW but they not send the new order out for me yet. And there is another lie, they said i will get it by Friday. Now, Thursday i haven't heard anything so no way i will get it by Friday. I rang to cancel coz i dont wanna be with optus anymore. Im with optus for almost 12 years. Very disappointed with what they have done to me.
0 Kudos