cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
Highlighted
New Contributor matt27
New Contributor

Order delivery frustrating

I ordered an iPad Pro over a week ago now and I have been put through the loop with different people telling me different things, it’s so frustrating I am considering canceling my order has anyone else had issues with online orders/ Optus delivery process? I thought Optus were great but I’m second guessing now as this is ludicrous!

12 Replies
New Contributor H3LL0SW33t13
New Contributor

Re: Order delivery frustrating

I have had a similar experiance and I have been waitng for about 2 weeks now for any progress on the ipad pro i ordered and i get the same generic answer every time and just yesterday was told I was going to have to wait another 3 weeks.

New Contributor dmd62
New Contributor

Hi I ordered my ipad on 13/9/18 at a store and got email that order complete. On chatting with different people I have got 3-4 different stories to the point now it is unacceptable customer service. not happy at all

0 Kudos
New Contributor matt27
New Contributor

I agree, they have done the same with my order. I can understand if there’s. Delay but why can’t they just be honest and tell us this instead of making up lies, customer service need to be more informed and they should update there website to let people know it is out of stock as I was promised next day delivery before 12pm- and 1-5days maximum after 12pm and the person who made the order told me they had stock and it would be delivered next day honestly Optus get your online orders in order ! 

0 Kudos
Moderator Shauna

Hi @dmd62, matt27 & H3LL0SW33t13- very sorry you're still waiting on your iPad's to be delivered. I myself ordered one for my partner a few weeks ago and got it within 3 business days, so i'm not sure what's gone wrong here

Can you all please send me a private message confirming your account numbers, full name and DOB so we can take a look? We may need to refer you on to sales support, however I may be able to find some sort of explanation for you guys. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor

Hi Shauna 

I have sent you a PM Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
New Contributor dmd62
New Contributor

pm sent thanks

0 Kudos
New Contributor matt27
New Contributor

Has anyone received there’s yet I am still waiting! 🙄😡

0 Kudos
New Contributor

I received mine on Monday Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
New Contributor Verypatient
New Contributor

Hi Matt - did you receive your iPad yet? I ordered mine in store on 5 August and still waiting - nearly 10 weeks now. Have been told a range of different stories by Optus, including that they are waiting for a delivery from Apple and can not advise a delivery date. I am trying to understand how people who ordered theirs several weeks after me have apparently already received theirs 😡

0 Kudos