Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus to offer the iPad pro 2020 model?

Has anyone heard any info on whether Optus will be supplying the iPad Pro (2020) soon? I placed an order for the 2018 model over a month ago but it still hasn't even shipped. Found out the 2020 model has been released by Apple so cancelled my order with Optus. Hoping to make an order for the 2020 model given it might be more readily available once Optus start selling it but I haven't been able to get any info out of them at this time. And their stock of the 2018 model remains non existent but still listed on their site.

0 Kudos
13 Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Re: Optus to offer the iPad pro 2020 model?

Hi im in the same boat waiting for the new 12.9" ipad pro 4 to go up for order some encouraging news would be good from Optus would be good !!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yep. I understand it's hard right now but even an ETA so we aren't left wondering what to do would be great.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Yep a shiny new iPad Pro would be helpful to tap the iso days away! Any news? Anyone?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

seems we are not going to get any answers any time soon Optus is busy with critical services hopefully they can answer us soon 🙂

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I don't buy it, their business still has to go on, and still is going on.

Someone needs to update the website with information. Ipads been out of stock for weeks (months?) I have had last 3 through Optus, if it's not in stock this week I will be taking my business elsewhere.

Office works magically managed to have stock available through this.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Agreed, I've been waiting for Optus to announce them but at this point I'm giving them another week and then going to Vodafone who do have them in stock.

Even Optus just coming out and saying they'll start offering them in a month would be enough for me to stay. As it is I'm starting to wonder whether they'll be selling them at all.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

28 April apparently
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blog Author

The newest iPad Pro is now available to order through Optus😉

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

They’re definitely online now 😂

0 Kudos
Top Contributors