Searching...

Mobile

Optus sport username

ggagan

Greetings, I have bought new mobile service  which included optus sport, I wanna know my user name to sign in to optus sport app. Thanks

Re: Optus sport username

10000000000GB

Probably the same as your My Account, which you haven't created yet.

When you get to putting in date of birth, you have to press white space to get the yellow button to light up. When it all fails, you then have to go on chat.

Dan_C

@ggagan

You might need to pop your details into our Optus Sport eligibility tool → https://manage.sport.optus.com.au/signup/index.html

You'll be sent a verification code as well an email with a temporary password. Depending on how the order was processed, your email address/username may already be registered for Optus Sport. You can reset your password via → https://sport.optus.com.au/. Enter your primary email address i.e. Gmail, Optusnet, Outlook and you'll receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password.

Let us know how it goes. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

ggagan

I am putting my mobile number and dob but it pops up with msg saying error encountered. Pls help me

AlexRH

Uh oh Smiley Sad Sorry about that, @ggagan!

We can try to create the profile on our end, please PM me with your account number, full name and DOB as well as preferred email and I can check it out. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
7 Kudos
5 Kudos