Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
JustinFl
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus sport on IOS using chromecast has sound but no picture

Hi

As of this morning, when I use Optus Sport with a Chromecast device, I can hear the sound but there is no picture (ie just grey). I've tried iPhone and iPad, 2 different Chromecast devices, 2 different TVs. Both worked fine early this morning. I have reinstalled Optus Sport app, still not working. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Nard_YC

Re: Optus sport on IOS using chromecast has sound but no picture

Hi there @JustinFl. Thanks for posting on Yes Crowd.

This  Chromecast issue was identified by our TV & Content this morning and  they're working on a fix asap. In the meantime, we recommend viewing on  other platforms if you have them available (eg. Web / Browser, Optus Sport app, Fetch etc).

We recommend raising an in-app support case so  that your case can be attached to this issue and you'll receive an update once resolved. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
JustinFl
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks Nard_YC, I've raised a support case. So which component actually changed to cause the issue?

0 Kudos
Nard_YC

Glad to hear you were able to raise a support case ok, @JustinFl. I'm afraid I don't have the exact specifics on what caused the issue however, rest assured our TV & Content team are all over it. Hopefully we'll have a fix rolled out soon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors