Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Optus sport & chromecast issue

Burlsey

Hi,

I started watching a Europa league game delayed by an hour on Optus sport 1 on my iPhone & chromecast it to my tv with no issues. The problem I did have was once my phone screen locked & I reopened it at the  halftime break to skip forward the Optus app returns to the home screen and there is no way to skip, pause etc as the game I had chromecast is gone. Is this a fault with the app if chromecasting or am I missing an obvious way to do this? 

Thx in advance 

Re: Optus sport & chromecast issue

GuyCS

Hey @Burlsey - not great to hear you were having trouble skipping the halftime break. If closing and reopening the application doesn't help, we'd recommend lodging this as a fault with our TV & Content team via In-App Support.

For instructions on how to do this, please visit → https://goo.gl/D7Btam. Once that's been done, a member from that team will be in touch with you to troubleshoot and help get this resolved.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
18 Kudos
16 Kudos
14 Kudos
13 Kudos
11 Kudos