cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted

Re: Optus iPad orders not being processed :(

Sorry to hear that his has been the experience you've had @Pud, you're certainly welcome to PM us with your details so we can follow this up further for you.

That's disappointing to hear @sarcasticgirl 😞 As Dan had mentioned previously we would love to look further into this for you if you could please PM us with your details. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi Marie,

I have PMed you all necessary details and it will be really great if you can help to expedite the Order and delivery as it is being delayed even when there is a stock of iPads in warehouse as confirmed by one of the agents.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I recieved a private message from some guy named Toomey with false update as he is telling me my application is still stuck at Credit Check whereas I have already received an email from Credit Team that order has been approved. Your crazy system is not allowing me to send private message hence I'm openly writing here to your team who is again providing false information.

Hi Toomey,

Thank you for your false update as I have alread received email from Credit Assessment team that they have already approved the order on 6th January. Please find details of their email as under. I would suggest you to stop fooling the customers with false updates as I will be using your reply to my escalation now to TIO.

RE: 373280680, Mansi Mehta

Transact-Credit Assessments

Jan 6 (4 days ago)

Hi Mansi, Thanks for your email, Please be advised that your application has been approved. You will receive a notification from Optus about your order. If you have any further enquiries about your order, please contact Sales support on #1300 929 949. 

Kind regards

Bash

0 Kudos
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi  @sarcasticgirl - thanks for getting back in touch with us. Rest assured, Toomey certainly was not trying to mislead you or provide you with false information. The info Toomey gave you, was what was provided to him, he was just passing on the message. Sorry you feel that we're trying to fool you. If you decide to contact the TIO, a team member from our customer relations group will be in touch within 10 business days to discuss this further. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Making sarcastic girl wait another 10 days before having her complaint properly addressed just shows how incompetent Optus has become.

Optus is giving no incentive for it’s customers to stay customers and definitely not incentive to recommend Optus to others.

I don’t understand how a once reasonably good service has become so terrible over the past 12 months.

Sarcastic girl might not want to wait 10 more days as whoever tries to help her then will probably tell her to wait another  10 days.

I hope Optus won’t try and steal money off her and charge her from the day she signed up for her ipad - rather than the date she actually recieves her Ipad (if that ever happens)

Optus should be offering compensation to all the customers they mislead and stuff around

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Hi @kel08

Thank you for your support and I agree that we as a customer need to support each other as clearly you can see we are not getting any sort of support from Optus. If you look at the Forum, more than 95% of the issues raised by the customers says they are not happy with the kind of support they have been receiving from Optus at the moment and it is a no brainer that Optus is at its downfall. It is very surprising that even after receiving so many complaints from frustrated customers, no official statement is coming from the Optus heads, which shows how greedy they are in getting customer's money. I think everyone should walk away from Optus to make them realise how important a customer is for running a business.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Totally agree! They are going to lose so many customers from their poor service

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Marie,

I believe I may have to you thank for progressing my order because the next day I receievd an email from Optus with the subject line.  Email  Subject -  Get Excited: Your Credit Assessment is Successful Order #2928691A

I'm not getting excited just yet as I have yet to receieve an Order confirmation , yet alone receieve the actual order.
12 days and waiting!

But very much appreciate your efforts

PuD

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Order: iPad +100mb plan

Date Ordered : 01/01/2018

Amount of time spent waiting for Telephone Support :  110 mins

No of calls succeeded in talking to support staff:  4

Escalations by Yes Crowd moderators :3

Lastest status: Passed Credit Check, waiting for order confirmation and estimat3d delivery date.

Days since order Placed :: 15days ... and counting.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Is Optus support always this bad?

Order: iPad +100mb plan

Date Ordered : 01/01/2018

Amount of time spent on hold waiting for Telephone Support :  110 mins

No of calls succeeded in talking to support staff:  4

Escalations by Yes Crowd moderators :3

Lastest status: Passed Credit Check, waiting for order confirmation and estimated delivery date.

Days since order Placed :: 15days ... and counting.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Top Contributors