Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
albeemartin
New Contributor
New Contributor

Optus fails to connect calls

My Apple phone occasionally returns a mobile disconnected message when calling landlines. Apple has run a diagnostic test. The phone is working perfectly. Sim replaced three times. Does anyone have a solution? I suspect the Optus network.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Nard_YC

Re: Optus fails to connect calls

Hi @albeemartin. I can see you recently posted a similar post on another thread

As you've had this investigated by Apple and have already tried a SIM replacement, we recommend getting in touch with our 24x7 Experts via Messaging in the My Optus App so they can have this further investigated.

If for some reason you're unable to get in touch this way, please send us a PM on our official Optus Facebook or Twitter page and the team will also be able to take a closer look. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors