Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Optus claims they haven't received the apple watch I sent back

Rob_76

Last year I signed a contract with Optus and got an Iphone X and an Iwatch. As Optus didn't cover where I live they cancelled my contract. Had to chase Optus for more than a month to return the devices and I was charged for that period. Return satchels were being sent to the wrong address. Finally I managed to get one (the sent one only) and returned both the watch and the phone. Optus keeps charging me $417 as they claim they haven't received the watch. Pointed out that 

1. the weight of the satchel clearly states that there was more than a phone in it

2. they have the serial number of the watch so they can track it with find my phone.

Never received a reply from Optus who keeps billing me. Can anyone help? What am I supposed to do?

Re: Optus claims they haven't received the apple watch I sent back

SillyGogo

contact Toll with the sachel or consignment number and track the item that you've send back. The number should be on the carbon copy that the Toll driver signed when he/she picked up the sachel from you.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
13 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos