Searching...

Mobile

Optus Pay App keeps crashing on iPhone 7

Gripper2111

The app was working fine but when I went to check it yesterday I had to re enter my mobile number, I was then sent a code to enter which I did and then the app just crashes. I have deleted the app and re installed it but it's doing the same thing. 

Any ideas what may be up. ??

cheers

Re: Optus Pay App keeps crashing on iPhone 7

Shauna

Hey @Gripper2111 - Apologies for the delayed response. Did you re-download the app via WiFi connectivity, or cellular data? Generally speaking, our apps need to connect to our towers as opposed to WiFi when downloaded. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Gripper2111

Hi

thanks for that. Seems to be working ok now. Thanks. 

Highlighted

Shauna

Ah, glad to hear! Let us know if you need a hand with anything else. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
13 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos