cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor kay_kayo
New Contributor

Optus Number Share Problem

I have successfully paired my iPhone and Apple Watch before but after resetting both devices I cannot re-pair them again. When I got to the "Set Up Mobile" step it, the Optus page would appear and say that it is already active and closed the window back up to the "Set Up Mobile" step. I just got “Managing your service Optus Number Share is currently active.
If you wish to manage Optus Number Share, please call Customer care on 133 937. A service representative will be able to assist you.

Thank you.”

I have talked on the phone Optus support which leads me down a long waiting line to a dead end. I have also been talking with the Optus support online multiple times and after an agent said that they will cancel my Number Share program, it still did the same thing. After I tried to set up the Apple Watch, even after a month after they had canceled the Number Share from my account. Another agent had said the issue was my email ID verification, but I have no idea what to do about that. 

When it comes to my Apple Watch, it has spent most of its life in its box more than on my wrist due to this problem.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chloesok
Blog Author

Re: Optus Number Share Problem

Hey @kay_kayo, I'm really sorry to hear that you're still having issues with this. I can certainly appreciate this would be frustrating for you. 

I can see that you spoke with Guy yesterday in regards to this one - has the service since stopped working? If you could please PM us again with some additional information, we'd be more than happy to take a closer look from our end for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos