cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
chloesok
Blog Author

Re: Optus Number Share Problem

Hey @idanielmaddox - we can certainly take a look into this one from our end for you! 

If you would like us to further investigate, please feel free to send through your full name, DOB and account or service number to us via PM so that we are able to do so. 

Alternatively, for some troubleshooting steps on Number Share, please check out this guide. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor jimmywong
New Contributor

Same issus happened here.

Anyone can offer a help ?

Thank you 

0 Kudos
New Contributor jimmywong
New Contributor

@Toomey

May I know the solution how you resolve it  ?

Thank You 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

It's something that we action from the back-end @jimmywong, there's no work around on the customer facing end.

We need to go in and deprovision the existing number share profile. We then remove the number share add-on from the linked mobile service.

- The number share add-on is reapplied

- The customer repairs their Apple Watch by following the standard pairing process.

Send us a PM with your details. We're after your full name, DOB and mobile number. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor naruto83
New Contributor

Anyone can help me? I’m having the same issue. Not being able to activate number share. 

0 Kudos
New Contributor naruto83
New Contributor

Nvm, it’s working now 🎉

0 Kudos
New Contributor Matvstheworld
New Contributor

Same issue here, what’s the process for getting it working?

0 Kudos
New Contributor etpapas
New Contributor

Hey, how did you manage to fix it?

0 Kudos
New Contributor laurenharm
New Contributor

I am having the same issue with my Samsung watch. I tried to connect it and the app froze so I canceled it and ever since it says Optus Number Share is active. I've contacted optus and have no resolution yet. Can someone help?

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor JRen
Occasional Contributor

Hey. See response from DanC (Moderator) on 26th Nov 2018, 4:30pm

Send him a PM with your details: your full name, DOB and mobile number. 

0 Kudos