Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor GDawg78
New Contributor

Re: Optus Number Share Problem

Hello All,

I'm a bit late to the game, I keep getting the hiccup message, can anyone at the 'backend' help me?

GDawg

0 Kudos
New Contributor Leisa
New Contributor

Constantly same problem.  Driving me crazy 

0 Kudos
New Contributor Caitlinwhite
New Contributor

Also having this problem. Have sent a pm. Any got tips to fix it? Optus haven’t been too helpful. 

0 Kudos
Moderator Aman_B

Hi @CaitlinwhiteI'm sorry to hear that this has been the experience you've had. It's certainly not what we want our customers to go through. Looks like we may have to delete your subscription and then add it again. Since you've send  us a PM, we'll reply there. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Leisa
New Contributor

Have u had yours sorted as yet.   Looking for help with this as well.  I cannot count how many live chats with Optus.  I have disabled and re connected share number endless times.   Not sure if this even works. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Leisa, you're welcome to send us a private message.

We need your full name, DOB and mobile number. We should be able to help out 🙂 Follow the link below. 

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

-----------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor Marktee
New Contributor

Hi Toomey, would love your help since you seem to be kicking this Number Sharing issue’s butt. I keep getting “service temporarily unavailable” for over 3 days and have made plenty of calls and chat sessions with Optus support to no avail.

Help a dude out!

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

Hey @Marktee, are you getting this error when logging into My Account? Have you tried resetting your password?

Shoot me a private message if you still can't log in and we'll check it out.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Leisa
New Contributor

Thanks so much. So many attempts to get this sorted.  Done so quickly   Thanks for your help. U r amazing 😄

0 Kudos
New Contributor rodeo23
New Contributor

I am having a similar problem with the iwatch v3 and iphone 6s+. ( all updated software )

i have set it up , paired it and unpaired in many many times, and the iwatch app gets to the number sharing option optus window and it has said for the past 3 days, SERVICE IS TEMPORARILY UNAVALIBLE, i have tried this many times changed my passwords etc and still nothing. i have even got emails from optus saying ' Just confirming we've received your order update " WTF.

i have also contacted live chat 6 times, the first time optus told me the system was down for 24 hours, that was 2 days ago and its stil not working, now they every time i chat to them they are telling me pair, re-pair , unpair do everything ive alrerady done 100 times. then when i return to the optus chat window the optus rep has left the chat.

@Toomey plz help!

0 Kudos