Searching...

Mobile

Re: Optus Number Share Problem

chloesok

Hey @idanielmaddox - we can certainly take a look into this one from our end for you! 

If you would like us to further investigate, please feel free to send through your full name, DOB and account or service number to us via PM so that we are able to do so. 

Alternatively, for some troubleshooting steps on Number Share, please check out this guide. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

jimmywong

Same issus happened here.

Anyone can offer a help ?

Thank you 

jimmywong

@Toomey

May I know the solution how you resolve it  ?

Thank You 

Dan_C

It's something that we action from the back-end @jimmywong, there's no work around on the customer facing end.

We need to go in and deprovision the existing number share profile. We then remove the number share add-on from the linked mobile service.

- The number share add-on is reapplied

- The customer repairs their Apple Watch by following the standard pairing process.

Send us a PM with your details. We're after your full name, DOB and mobile number. 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

naruto83

Anyone can help me? I’m having the same issue. Not being able to activate number share. 

Highlighted

naruto83

Nvm, it’s working now 🎉

Matvstheworld

Same issue here, what’s the process for getting it working?

etpapas

Hey, how did you manage to fix it?

laurenharm

I am having the same issue with my Samsung watch. I tried to connect it and the app froze so I canceled it and ever since it says Optus Number Share is active. I've contacted optus and have no resolution yet. Can someone help?

JRen

Hey. See response from DanC (Moderator) on 26th Nov 2018, 4:30pm

Send him a PM with your details: your full name, DOB and mobile number. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
16 Kudos
15 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos