cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Re: Optus Number Share Problem

I've replied back to your PM @rodeo23

We've made some changes in an attempt to activate your number share profile. We'll chat with you there. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

i went to the optus store a few days ago and this is what happened. 

on the day of change of plans from business to regular ( as apparently you cant number share an iwatch with a business account with optus). optus told me it was going to take 24 hrs for my account to change. 

yesterday they said it was going to take 48 hrs for the change over

today they say its going to take 10 days for change over

this is so unprofessional its ridiculous. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

I've replied back with a bit more info @rodeo23

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

@Toomey I have the same issue with number share. I just had the apple watch replaced after a month due to issues and now cant get the number share working. I get the same message as everyone else. I have been into an optus store and they couldnt help either. Can you assist me to resolve this issue?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@spirok, we'd be happy to 🙂

Can you fill out the following template for us? We'll then need you to send that back through via PM.

Are you the primary account holder: Y/N

Your full name:

DOB:
Mobile number:

http://yesopt.us/pmdan

I'll get back to you as soon as I can. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

i have had the same issue, and have been waiting 5 WEEKS for optus to fix it

ive had over 50 online chats, 20 phones calls and 10 private messages from optus staff, and nothin has still be done.

optus game me a new sim claiming that was the issue, 3 weeks later they come up with the excuse , THEY have the wrong ICCID number for my sim. 

so i give them the ICCID and  a week later still mothing. even with phone calls with otpus techs from australia

simply put this is THE WORST CUMTOMER SERVICE OF ANY TELCO IN AUSTRALIA, and if you want to use an iwatch in australia, dont use optus becuse fankly, it doesnt work. try telstra or vodafone

PATHETIC.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

@Dan_C I have the same issue with number share. I just had the apple watch replaced after a month due to issues and now cant get the number share working. I get the same message as everyone else. I sent you a message via the link on the last post. I hope you can help me 🙂

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Replied back @JRen, I'll chat with you there!

We should be able to get this one fixed. 

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Thanks @Dan_C for fixing my issue so quickly! Much appreciated! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

@Dan_CI am having the same issue. I had to reset my Apple Watch and I can't activate Number Share. I have had a chat with support and they were unable to fix the issue. It would be great if you could help me with this one. Cheers!

0 Kudos
Top Contributors