cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor melmia
New Contributor

Re: Optus Number Share Problem

Hi , I have the same problem with my watch, can't get the number share working on my new phone. I have sent you PM, could you pleae look into this for me? Thanks so much 🙂

0 Kudos
New Contributor Bradlo
New Contributor

I’m gonna need some Level 2 style help here as well. Hours on the phone with Optus and Apple and I have waited a couple of weeks for possible back-end updates or improved service manuals to help myself and others. 

Not an essential service, but still...

0 Kudos
New Contributor Becsh
New Contributor

This is an old thread but I’m having the same issue. No one at Optus tech support will admit to even hearing anything about it before. I’ve been told explicitly they they are not trained in number share at all. If there’s a back room Optus tech-y person monitoring could you please tell me who to PM to get this sorted out. 

RetiredModerator PhilC
RetiredModerator

Hi @Becsh I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've had linking your services. If you could please send through the full name, number and date of birth attached to your account here →http://yesopt.us/pmphil we'd be happy to assist. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Robertkamber
New Contributor

Same issue here, I’ve call Optus around 20 times been on hold for around 5 hours altogether, Optus really sucks

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator PhilC
RetiredModerator

Hi @Robertkamber if you could please PM the full name, number and date of birth attached to the account we'd be happy to assist. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor Medivh
New Contributor

Thanks for the deails,

Calling customer service now...

0 Kudos
New Contributor dmac13
New Contributor

Hey,

I'm facing the same issue. Can you please help me also Smiley Happy

Dave

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Toomey
RetiredModerator

No problem @dmac13, follow the instructions above to message a moderator and we'll follow up asap.

0 Kudos
New Contributor dmac13
New Contributor

Helpful live chat crew sorted me out thankfully!

Top Contributors