Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Matan
New Contributor

Optus Employee Advantage - iPhone XS Preorder

Hi Optus,

I successfully preordered an iPhone XS Max last Friday and have an Order Number. I have access to "Optus Employee Advantage" program (10% off Plan Fees) but that portal wasn't functioning at the time (many parts of Optus website were down). I called Optus to advise that the portal wasn't working and they advised that I should place the order through the main webpage and call again later to amend it. They said it wouldn't be a problem. I have since called 133 937 and also 1800 655 241 to see if I could get my "Optus Employee Advantage" discount code applied to the order. The operators I've spoken to are unsure of what to do! One operator even suggested I'd need to cancel my order and place a new order via "Optus Employee Avantage" portal. This seems a bit odd. I'm really hoping this matter can be dealt with thoughtfully and via human touch. I'm at a loss. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
New Contributor Matan
New Contributor

Re: Optus Employee Advantage - iPhone XS Preorder

Update from me: I reached out to Optus via Facebook with all my details and they advised that they’ll be able to apply the Employee Advantage discount code after the phone/service is received. Really pleased that they took the effort to confirm this as I became quite stressed after one of the phone agents told me I would have to cancel and place a new order! Also, for the curious reader, I am not an Optus Employee, but the company I work for has a partnership that gives us access to Optus Employee Advantage. I’ll post here again in a few weeks to say if it all worked out. 

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

Ah, that's great to hear 🙂

I work alongside the Social media guys, they're a great team.

If you have any questions for us, give us a shout! We're always happy to help out. 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor cedededwe
Occasional Contributor

Just try contacting the support via email they will solve it.

Regards,

Smith

0 Kudos
New Contributor Matan
New Contributor

Just chiming in to say that it all worked out and social media team helped resolve this for me. First bill came through and discount was applied. Case closed!

0 Kudos
Online Community Manager
Online Community Manager

@Matan

Great outcome! Do you remember the name of the person who'd helped out on social?

I'll give a bit of a shout 🙂 

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you've found my answer helpful, please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Matan
New Contributor

Wes helped me out 😉

0 Kudos