Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
Occasional Contributor RonB
Occasional Contributor

Optus App - System Unavailable

Has there been a fix on this issue?

I can't view my data usage on my iPhone 6S Plus. It always says "System Unavailable". And yes, I tried all the re-install, install, use mobile data process over and over again. I tried the app on an old iOS and then updated to iOS 12(?)... still not working.

However, on my other iPhone 6. The app works. Is this isolated on a 6S Plus? I have seen some posts that the iPhone X is also experiencing the same poblem.

Has there been a fix recently that you (Optus) or the crowd may want to share?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Re: Optus App - System Unavailable

Hey @RonB - it appears your private message from yesterday afternoon was lost in our system but I just located it and will respond to you there. 

With regards to a fix, this is something that needs to be done by IT, so i'll go ahead and escalate this to IT. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor RonB
Occasional Contributor

Re: Optus App - System Unavailable

Thank you dor that message.

but this issue has been goin on for months, your message implies this to be a new problem.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors