Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Df7
New Contributor
New Contributor

Online orders

Placed an online order on the 19 of December and haven’t heard anything since, I got the temporary order number but no call or anything I’ve since tried to contact Optus with no luck. Very close to just going else where. So where’s my order??

5 Replies
Marie
Trusted Contributor
Trusted Contributor

Re: Online orders

Hey @Df7,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. 

I can see that you've also contacted us via PM to discuss this and we've been assisting you there.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
MattEvans
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am having the same problem! Was everything sorted for you? Ive been with Optus for ages! But getting close to changing... 😢

0 Kudos
Vicky
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

@MattEvans - Thansk for getting in touch with us Matt. Can I get you to confirm if you have your temporary order number handy? If you do, please pop over to our online form and fill out your details and our Support guys will get in touch with you → https://www.optus.com.au/shop/support/social-enquiry-form/token-generator

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
MattEvans
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks vicki. I finally got through on the phone. All sorted now 😊

0 Kudos
Vicky
Super Contributor
Super Contributor

Glad to hear that's the case! Feel free to get in touch with us if you need a hand with anything else 🙂

0 Kudos