Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
COVID-19 impact to Yes Crowd & Contact Centres info here
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Online order

I had placed an order online for IPad Pro on 16th Dec, was asked to submit documents on two occasions on 16th and 17th Dec. Got into chat with an agent on 19th and was told that all the documents that are needed have been received, and the device will be delivered soon. Haven't had much success tracking down my order since then. Got a variety of responses, via chat, ranging from "can't find the order" to "pending with credit assessment team, waiting for documents". No luck in getting through the call wait queue even after an hour. @Optus team - communicate!!! - Is it too much to expect an update on the status? I am happy to go elsewhere if you guys aren't interested in business
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Online order

Sorry for the run around @nevin, you've certainly been waiting a long time so we should definitely look into this. Please feel free to send me a private message with your phone number, full name and DOB. You can leave it with us and we'll have someone check it out asap.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks @Toomey

I have sent you a PM with the details

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

Received a call from Optus and I was informed that the order is in process. Received the order # via email now.

Thank you!

0 Kudos