Searching...

Mobile

Online order submitted ?

[ Edited ]
Lawman90

I ordered the iPhone Xs Max 64Gig space grey on the $65 plan on the 10th November. The last email I received has the “track my order” link and all it says is submitted and something about the phone not being available with a “rain check” link.

would love to know the status of the order and ETA of the phone as I went into a local Optus store today and they had the phone in stock. 

So bos the online order had become an inconvenience. 

Anyone been theough the process and if so so how long did it take once order was submitted ? 

Re: Online order submitted ?

PhilC

Hi @Lawman90,

The store does have a different stock allocation to online orders or those completed over the phone. If you've received tracking information this would indicate that your order has been successful and you're just waiting for a device to be allocated before this can be sent out. That being said, if you'd like to confirm the full name, number and date of birth attached to the account along with your order number via a PM we'd be happy to take a closer look.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Lawman90

Thanks for getting back to me Phil. 

Unfortunatly on the weekend I managed to find a store with the iPhone in stock so after talking to the worker there I was told I could cancel my online order and then proceed to re-contract in store. 

After confirming a cancellation over the phone to Optus the worker at the Optus store could not process the re-contract because apparently it takes 24/h for the system to update. SO THEN the worker started the process to cancel the cancellation I had just made on my online order to leaves everything the way it was.

I checked my tracking of my previous order last night only to find that I had no orders to track and I was obvious that cancellation went through. So now I have processed a new online order and waiting for confirmation..

trying to re-contract with the iPhone XS Max 64Gig since it’s release has proven to be a nightmare.

PhilC

I'm really sorry to hear this is the case, @Lawman90. This certainly isn't an ideal situation and if you would like us to take a closer look at any of these orders you're welcome to send the details through to us via a PM.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

erinlouise_m

I’ve had the same issue, ordered on the 22nd and got a tracking number on the 23rd but no updates since then.

Highlighted

Lawman90

I feel you pain, my second online order ended up getting cancelled automatically by an Optus technician without notifying me because they suspected a “duplicate order”, I only found this out by contacting Optus because after 3 days I had not received confirmation of my new order, 

While on the phone I got them to process a new order and the Optus worker ended up confirming it on the spot. By this stage the website was showing that the iPhone would be delivered within 1-5 working days. Surprisingly I received my new phone the very next day,

somehow i believe my original order made back in September with 3 weeks estimated delivery would still be in confirmation stage with no contact.

hope you resolve your issue, eventually I got mine.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos