Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Online Special Offer for iPhone 8

dearcandy

I placed an order online on Sunday 10 December  for the iPhone 8 via the special offer and got an email with a temporary order number andwas  informed I would be contacted within 48 hours.

I have still not been contacted.

I tried numerous times to do a Webchat and get "We are unable to establish a chat connection."

I tried calling the 1800 number and was told I had to speak to online sales department, after the operator tried to sell me some other product.

When I was connected to the online sales department, I was informed by the automated voice the wait would be over half an hour!

I have tried to do the Link My Service thing on the website as well, just to try to see what is going on, and I get another message "The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration."

All I want to do it find out if the order has been approved, and if so, when I can expect delivery!

I'm starting to get REALLY annoyed now,  this is terrible customer service...

Can someone please get back to me and let me know what to do?

Solution

Re: Online Special Offer for iPhone 8

JordanOptus

Hey dearcandy, if you can't reach the Sales Support team on the phone, you can always get them on chat. If you still don't have a solution after that just let me know.

DontMessWithMy

Same here! Ordered 3 days ago and heard nothing! The customer service is crap! I was on hold for 61 mins. 

If don’t hear anything by Tues I will cancel my order. Not worth the headache. 

JC0312

Hay,

I have same issue too. I have not heard from sales department either.

dearcandy

Update: 

finally got through to Liam via the chat link (see above from Jordan) and the order wasn’t processed at all. Luckily Liam could assist via the chat and we got the order done FINALLY! Apparently one to two business days for delivery. 

Good luck peeps!

Smiley Happy

Danu
I'm in the same boat. Ordered the iPhone 8 256gb on the current $69/month deal, back on Sunday 10th December. I still have no idea when I should expect delivery. I've spent countless hours on hold, only to be given vague information, and told that the order is being processed, and I just have to wait. I've also used the live chat a number of times with no luck. Absolutely terrible customer service so far. As a long time Telstra customer, I'm really starting to have my doubts about the move.

Tano

Hey guys,

If you've not yet received an update about your order, send through a private message with the order number, as well as the phone number, full name and DOB attached to the order and we'll escalate this with the Sales team.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

kymjing

I placed an order online on 17 December for the iPhone 8 via the special offer and after 2 days i received a phone message said that “”OPTUSMSG: We're confirming that we've received your order and it's being processed by our team. We'll send an email with your delivery date and dispatch your order as quickly as possible. The delay is due to the high demand we're experiencing so we really appreciate your patience. Thanks, your Optus Team.”

I keep waiting for the email.

I have still not been contacted.

I tried numerous times to do a Livechat but cant reach.

I tried calling the Support team and waitng the call for 2 hours gt nothing!

And i go to store to looking for someone help me, they help me to make the call and i once again informed by the automated voice And i waited for 1 hours.

I have tried to do the Link My Service and I get another message "The service entered is not eligible for My Account registration."

All I want to do it find out if the order has been approved, and if so, when I can expect delivery!

I'm starting to get REALLY annoyed now, this is terrible and poor customer service...

Can someone please get back to me and let me know what to do?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
14 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos