cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Sag
New Contributor

ORDEr not received even after a month

I have place down order for iPhone X a month back and hasn’t received yet. No update after I have received the order number. Optus Sales support sucks. I dint know where my order is. The worst support I have ever received.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Re: ORDEr not received even after a month

Yes support is in meltdown but I do believe that new iPhone has supply issues of its own. I would try sales on the live chat link below if you can't get through on the support phone numbers.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

New Contributor Sag
New Contributor

I understand the new IPhone X Has waiting period but I don’t expect a situation/reply “Don’t know the sAtlest tatus of the order or Don’t know where the order is”. If the online systems are not good , then please don’t support customers to place order online. 

Put the online framework in the dust bin and ask customers to pick mobile from the stores. At least provide a reference number and ask customers to pick the mobile and sim from the stores.

0 Kudos
New Contributor Sag
New Contributor

At least there is no ETA when the mobile will be delivered. I have been in call with the support team for an hour and it is just one team is blaming other team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Yes it's a very poor situation and it's been like this for some time. Hopefully once you receive your iPhone there will be no further issues.