Searching...

Mobile

ORDEr not received even after a month

Sag

I have place down order for iPhone X a month back and hasn’t received yet. No update after I have received the order number. Optus Sales support sucks. I dint know where my order is. The worst support I have ever received.

Re: ORDEr not received even after a month

Yeldarb

Yes support is in meltdown but I do believe that new iPhone has supply issues of its own. I would try sales on the live chat link below if you can't get through on the support phone numbers.

http://www.optus.com.au/shop/notices/service-chat

Sag

I understand the new IPhone X Has waiting period but I don’t expect a situation/reply “Don’t know the sAtlest tatus of the order or Don’t know where the order is”. If the online systems are not good , then please don’t support customers to place order online. 

Put the online framework in the dust bin and ask customers to pick mobile from the stores. At least provide a reference number and ask customers to pick the mobile and sim from the stores.

Sag

At least there is no ETA when the mobile will be delivered. I have been in call with the support team for an hour and it is just one team is blaming other team

Highlighted

Yeldarb

Yes it's a very poor situation and it's been like this for some time. Hopefully once you receive your iPhone there will be no further issues.

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
13 Kudos
9 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos
8 Kudos