cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Yes Crowd will close and be redirected to Help & Support on the 1st November 2021. Thank you to every member who has made this community such a helpful and supportive place for customers and staff to interact to help serve along with improve our products and services. You will be missed.

ntrd
New Contributor
New Contributor

Number sharing problems

I recently purchased the Apple Watch Series 3, and had it connected through the number share program for over a week. But yesterday, when I reset my Watch, everything was erased and I had to start everything up from bigining again. Whilst I was setting it up, when I got to the mobile page, when I tried to activate it it said that the service was already active and didn’t give me another option “Managing your service

Optus Number Share is currently active.

If you wish to manage Optus Number Share, please call Customer care on 133 937. A service representative will be able to assist you.

Thank you.”

I’ve been on the line to Optus support tree times and on live chat about 7 times, with no resolution. The support suggested that they deactivate it and I re-activate it, but it’s been more than 24 hours and it says that it’s still “active”. They told me to wait four hours yesterday, but still no resolution yet...

@Toomey I sent a PM

5 Replies
Chimei98
New Contributor
New Contributor

Re: Number sharing problems

I'm having the exact same problem, I've spoke on the phone and to live chat, also went into an optus store but havnt had it fixed yet, I sent a PM to toomey, hoping it can be fixed

Chimei98
New Contributor
New Contributor

I just finished speaking to Palmer over live chat again, after removing my number share and having me activate it again everything seems to be working fine now

Gen_R
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hey ntrd - sorry to hear about the technical issue with the device and apologies for the delayed response. We appreciate you reaching out to our live chat service and call centre. I've picked up your PM and will chat with you there.  

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

Robertkamber
New Contributor
New Contributor

Same issue here 

0 Kudos
PhilC
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi @Robertkamber if you could please PM the full name, number and date of birth attached to the account we'd be happy to assist. Where possible please avoid posting across multiple threads in regards to the same issue to help avoid confusion.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos