Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Zettykrazy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Number share is not activating

I have tried 3 times in the past 2days to activate my number share to my SE watch and when it comes to the activation part it loads for about a hour I then receive a message saying it’s successful and then get a message saying there was a problem.
I have call Optus a few time and they still haven’t been able to resolve my issue.
If this isn’t resolved in the next few days looks like I’ll go to another provider, one that has number share that works and employees that know how to help their paying customers.

Really disappointed with the service I’m receiving from Optus
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Tina_YC

Re: Number share is not activating

Hi @Zettykrazy, thanks for getting in touch with us. We're sorry you're having issues with activating your Number share. 

Just so we're on the same page, do you receive this error message? 

"There's been a hiccup with your Optus Number Share activation request. Try again after 4 hours. For more info www.optus.com.au/NumberShare"

Please note that we’re unable to look into account details on Yes Crowd. If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app.

Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible.

If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page for further assistance. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Zettykrazy
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes that’s the message I receive every time
0 Kudos
Tina_YC

Thanks for getting back to us with an update, @Zettykrazy

Please send us a message via Messenger, Facebook or Twitter so we can access your account and check the eSim care portal for you. Tina.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors