cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
New Contributor Eddie868
New Contributor

Number Share for Apple Watch problem.

I recently purchased the Apple Watch Series 3, and had it connected through the number share program for over a week. But yesterday, when I updated my Watch, everything was erased and I had to start everything up from scratch again. Whilst I was setting it up, when I got to the mobile page, when I tried to activate it it said that the service was already active and didn’t give me another option “Managing your service

Optus Number Share is currently active.

If you wish to manage Optus Number Share, please call Customer care on 133 937. A service representative will be able to assist you.

Thank you.”

I’ve been on the line to Optus support twice and on live chat about 7 times, with no resolution. The support suggested that they deactivate it and I re-activate it, but it’s been more than 24 hours and it says that it’s still “active”. They told me to wait four hours yesterday, but still no resolution yet...

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator Mike-N
RetiredModerator

Re: Number Share for Apple Watch problem.

Hello @Eddie868

I can see Dee has responded to your other post here. Please let us know if you need any further help. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors