Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Fejsnave
New Contributor

Number Share Activation

Like a few others on this board I don’t seem to get Number Share to activate after following the procedure in the app the mobile data plan just spins endlessly stating “activating”

all else work the Apple Watch 4 is paired with my postpaid iPhone X connects to Wi-Fi etc..

After a few calls to customer service I’m told it’s activated and to wait four hours ! This I have done three times each time no joy but later an SMS tells me that it failed..

I noticed on one of the other posts that older SIM cards cause problems. My sim is probably the original Sim for my first iPhone 3

is it worth getting another Sim And swapping ?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
RetiredModerator Tano
RetiredModerator

Re: Number Share Activation

Hey @Fejsnave, sorry to hear this, certainly shouldn't be this difficult. It may be worth trying another SIM, and then sending through a private message so we can take a look and see if we can get it all connected for you. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
New Contributor Fejsnave
New Contributor

Thanks for your quick reply.

I had another chat session  with customer service this morning and we restarted the process from scratch. I think resetting the iphones network settings did the trick this time even though I had done that before.

The service activated quickly and now works to my satisfaction.

im very grateful for the support I have received.

best regards

Jeff

0 Kudos
chloesok
Blog Author

Hey @Fejsnave - it's great to hear that you were able to get this resolved! If you do find you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to send through a PM and we'd be more than happy to assist. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos