Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
jo111
New Contributor
New Contributor

No cellular connectivity Apple watch 6

Optus, I have had the same problem since Friday - the watch will not connect to cellular. I get the same error message saying it is unavailable.
I bought it in-store and told it was ready to go. As it wasn't, two agents on your chat have "disconnected and reconnected" it three or four times. I have paired, unpaired, reset, hard reset - and still nothing. The last contact person disappeared 'end of my shift, bye!'. I have searched this service and have tried the things suggested - which are all the things your agents said to do. Please resolve. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Sarah_YC

Re: No cellular connectivity Apple watch 6

Hi @jo111,

Thanks for reaching out to us here and for sharing a detailed description of what's happened. 

We do apologise for the runaround you've had with activating your Apple Watch so far.

It's certainly not the level of service we aim to provide so we'll ensure feedback is passed on in regard to your experience.

If you have a social media account, please then send a private message to Optus on Facebook or a direct message on Twitter with the details for further assistance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

Top Contributors