cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Welcome to the new look Community! We're still upgrading and making some changes to the platform over the coming weeks! Stay tuned.
New Contributor Gk101
New Contributor

New phone plan

Hi everyone

So, I use to be on a Sim Plan with Optus when I had my iPhone 6s which includes 8gb of data. I’ve recently changed my plan to an actual iPhone XS phone plan which includes 40gb of data. When I first went to Optus and told them I wanted to change plans, they said to me that when I get my new phone, the plan will change over automatically and I can still use the same SIM card I already have. I’ve had my iPhone XS now for just over a week now and my Optus account still says i’m on my sim plan. Why has my plan not changed over yet?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
chloesok
Blog Author

Re: New phone plan

Hey @Gk101,

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. We can check this out for you by taking a look at your account, just send us a PM.

So that we can access your account, in your PM, could you please confirm the following:

Full name:

DOB:

Account number:

Are you the account holder?

We'll then be able to see what's going on here.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos