cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

New phone delivery

I ordered a new iphone on Sunday 29/10 and they suggested/stated delivery for tuesday 31/10, I checked today with an online consultant as the tracking details had showed NO movement. The consulant said until the Mobile is allocated to me he can't help. whats the deal with that?

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: New phone delivery

If you received an T number then maybe you can call Sales on 1300 929 949 to assist with you.

They have to do credit checks, number porting which can be delayed if your current provided has problems.

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Disappointing to see that you had trouble with this, @kubar. Were you still needing assistance with this? More than happy to follow up on this if you'd like to PM us here with your order number, full name and DOB.

0 Kudos
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Its now the 7/11/2017 and I have had NO contact from anyone at Optus, I have PM, but with no response.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Apparently the system just accepts your order, the time that they going to process you is not dependant on when you placed the preorder.

So basically CALL THEM UP IMMEDIATELY, don't wait haha.

i can't believe they didn't offer me any credits for this!!!! POOOOOOOOOR SERVICE.

Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Okay...for Everyone wondering...Finely spoke to Optus sales, they have contacted the Warehouse and confirmed that there is NO stock available iPhone 8plus and I presume X, there is NO date on the arrival of new stock from APPLE...so sit back and hold on, you will get it eventually...Whats your rush 🙂

0 Kudos
New Contributor
New Contributor

Please, never, and I mean never, order a phone from Optus. Ordered it 5 weeks ago, never got an update saying that it wouldn't be delivered on time (like they say they would). Called star track, they had a totally different tracking number, as I tried to track on optus site and all it said was "order submitted" with no details even tho it was already dispatched. This was after 7 working days mind you, and star track said it should have been delivered but optus handle this stuff internally so to call optus. Instead I called auspost and they said the same thing and marked it missing in transit. Shortly after, I called optus with NO HELP whatsoever. I explained the situation but they said there's nothing they can do but ask Star Track where it was, and when they did they both didn't know. Optus said they would start an investigation. That was about 5 weeks ago. So far no updates, no phone. No help or no support was received on my end as a fair paying customer who always purchases from optus and is a loyal customer. After reading many bad reviews of delivery incidents similar to this one, I was skeptical because I had trust in optus. Never again will I be skeptical, or order from optus once my plan is up. 

0 Kudos
Top Contributors