Searching...

Mobile

Accepted Solution

New iPad

Mondy

When is Optus likely to make plans available for the new iPad Pro models that were announced by Apply yesterday?

Re: New iPad

Paddylee

Apple Australia show available from date of 7th November for new ipad pro models. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

Mondy

Yes, I appreciate Apple are releasing them on the 7th, my question is when plans will be made available by Optus.  Will it be that day?  A month later?  With phones there’s usually an email sent out immediately by Optus to customers when Apple announce the phone (so before it’s released).

Paddylee

The plans will be the standard mobile broadband ones tgey have now with tge device cost factored in so a good indication is the current ipad pro pricing.

Id say they may have preorders but its only less theb a week away and nothing so far. 

Did someone on Yes Crowd answer your question? Did they share a great tip? Please remember to acknowledge their awesomeness by throwing a Kudo and/or Accepted Solution their way!

Mondy

That’s what I’m essentially asking.  Given the short timeframe - from announcement to release - I was wondering whether there will be a delay before plans are made available.

Anyone from Optus care to answer?

Highlighted
Solution

[ Edited ]
GuyCS

Hi @Mondy - We're currently waiting on the details of the new iPad Pros to be finalised. The information will be posted on this page when it's ready, or you can register for automatic updates here

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
4 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos