Searching...

Mobile

Network Coverage

sarah98

I don't get any reception at home at all. No internet, calls or texts!

Can someone provide an email address for customer service so I can send an email.. 

Re: Network Coverage

SamSam

There isn't an email address unfortunately. You can call or use live chat. Heading in store results in them handing you a phone to call customer service so I wouldn't waste your time with that. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I do not represent Optus. The views, opinions and advice expressed in my posts are my own
Highlighted

Re: Network Coverage

Dan_C

Heya @sarah98, is this a recent occurrence or have you had issues with reception from Optus from the very beginning? 

I'd go with @SamSam's suggestion and jump onto Live Chat.

Ask them to perform an in-depth coverage check on their end. We'll be able to determine whether you're in a Network Black Spot

I'd also suggest toggling between 4G and 3G. You might find that have better reception with one or the other.

You could also give WiFi calling a shot. You do need to have an supported Optus supplied handset.

If we do identify an issue with coverage in your area, there are options we can discuss.

If you have any other questions, let us know Smiley Happy 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
13 Kudos
6 Kudos
5 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos