Searching...

Mobile

Myoptus app

Rednaz

Hi all   My app is not working (technichal difficulties) and no solutions have been forthcoming.  I have tried reinstalling, clearing cache etc   Please let me know if there is any solutions as I can see I am not the only one with this issue.  Mny thanks  rednaz

Re: Myoptus app

Dan_C

@Rednaz, you're receiving an error prompt that states we're experiencing technical difficulties? Does the prompt appear as soon as you open the app, or when you try and select an option within the app, billing for example? 

What's the make and model of the handset? Are you using the latest software available for the handset?

Which version of the My optus app are you using? 

Latest MOA - V4.20 

We’re currently performing upgrades to the Yes Crowd platform.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

***Please note I am not currently with the Yes Crowd team.***

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Rednaz

Prompt appears immediately. iPhone 7 Plus all up to date 

tried spring;//clear and myoptus://clear

cheers

Dan_C

Okay, I think it's best for us to raise an IT case.

Can I get you to send us your details over private message?

We'll get the ball rolling. 

I'll need your full name, DOB and mobile number.

Please be mindful that moderator responses may be delayed until the upgrade is complete. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time.

This guide explains how everything works on here and you should also check out our Community Guidelines.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy

Dan_C

Great, thank you very much.

I've raised the request with our IT team. The reference number for this one is - 1811040322.

I'll receive an email as soon as there's an update. Once I do, I'll send you a message here.

That should be sometime within the next week. In the interim, are you still able to access your Optus My Account

Rednaz

I can yes   thank you for your help

Cheers  Karl

Highlighted

Dan_C

Ah, that meant to have been sent privately.

Not to worry.

Once I've received a response, I'll PM that across. 

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
16 Kudos
14 Kudos
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
8 Kudos