cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Highlighted
New Contributor Lachlantq
New Contributor

My data keeps going over the 1GB amount when it says on the website and in my settings that it hasnt

I used the last of my data last night but left a good 50-100MB so I wouldn't go over as my data resets tomorrow. I get a message from Optus at 11:30 saying it's gone over. My data doesn't roll over so I need that removed off my bill ASAP or I'll just have to consider switching to Telstra. I mean I'm only here for the premier league. This seems to happen every month and I use the app so I don't need to pay an extra $10 but it always happens. The app and website are extremely unreliable and it seems your scamming me by taking money within the last couple of minutes of my last night. If this isn't fixed then I am switching

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
RetiredModerator Miles_R
RetiredModerator

Re: My data keeps going over the 1GB amount when it says on the website and in my settings that i...

Hey there, @Lachlantq. So sorry for the inconvenience caused by this but please keep in mind that there can be a delay of up to 48 hours for the usage to update. We always suggest using your internal handset data usage as a second point of reference if you feel you're close to running over.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors