Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

My Optus app

Tiniw

Hello,

I am from Europe, visiting Australia for a month. I bought an Optus pre paid SIM card an put it into my pocket WiFi. After that I downloaded the my Optus app and registered with the number I got. Worked for two weeks perfectly fine. But today I got loged out and can’t log in again. I type in the number and get the code, by after I enter the code a “sorry it looks like this service isnt active or registered” notification. When I try it with the Optus iPad app, it doesn’t work either. It said that It couldn’t detect the pocket WiFi sim. But the iPad is connected to the device and the WiFi is working. I just want to know how much data i have got left. 

Someone with the same problem? 

Would be thankful for help. 

Re: My Optus app

Yeldarb
If your pocket WiFi has an sms feature built into the administration section you could try texting the word "balance" to 9999.

Re: My Optus app

Shauna

Hey @Tiniw - thanks for getting in touch. Can you please send us a private message confirming your number, full name and DOB? Happy to take a look. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
7 Kudos
5 Kudos