Searching...

Mobile

My Optus App Data Breakdown not working

Pommster

For the last few weeks, the data breakdown on the My Optus app for iOS has not been updating. My service ticked over to a new month on 30th November and now all the breakdown shows is no data. The current plan usage continues to work.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but I still just get no data for the data breakdown.

Is this a known issue with the app currently?

I am using an iPhone XS 64GB with iOS 12.1.

Re: My Optus App Data Breakdown not working

Ray_YC

That is odd. There have been some recent updates for both the My Optus app (4.21) and iOS (12.1.1), please check that you have both of those installed.
If that didn't fix the issue, please leave a review for the app and the team should get back to you or contact us on live chat via the app (Help menu). 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Re: My Optus App Data Breakdown not working

ghr

For the last two weeks or so the data breakdown shown in the app is delayed by exactly 7 days.

I've installed the latest version today.

I have been an Optus customer for decades so it is not because I have a new plan.

What's wrong with the server that supplies the data?

Post a Reply
Top Contributors
10 Kudos
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
7 Kudos
5 Kudos