Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
TeanneDunwell34
New Contributor
New Contributor

Mobile phone plans

I have a credit score of 800 and I was wondering if I would be approved for a mobile phone plan because I have been declined so many times and I am just wondering if I would be approved or not I have no loans or have any understanding debts and my credit score is 800
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Aron_YC

Re: Mobile phone plans

Hi TeanneDunwell34

This is not something that you'll be able to get an answer to here on the public forum. You'll need to speak with our Sales team who can run a credit check to determine your eligibility for a service.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I’m part of the Yes Crowd team, employed by Optus to help run our online community.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and if you see something that was helpful to you or the rest of the community, giving a Kudos is only a click away.

0 Kudos
petergdownload
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Mobile phone plans

The only way to find out is to apply. Optus will never tell you (before or after) if/why you got declined / accepted. If you've been declined at Optus once then you usually have to wait 3 months before an application will be considered again.

But FWIW 800 is plenty high enough generally for getting a small loan like this.

These days phones and plans are completely separate so you can get a phone any where and pick it with any plan. In general prepaid plans are much better value than post paid unless you routinely use more than 20Gb a month.
0 Kudos
Top Contributors