Searching...

Mobile

Highlighted

Mobile Network Issues - Cromer NSW

ShortyRuns

We have noticed a decline in the service quality in the last 8 or so weeks at our home address.  One person I as trying to talk to suggested the mouse had fallen off the wheel, another suggested the wind was blowing the wrong way.   

My family are all with Optus Mobile and the service quality ranges from SOS to 1 small little bar, the service quality use to be quite good. 

Our local Optus store recommended turning on Wifi calling, this has not improved the situation.  Is there anything we can do to enable us to use the phones at our home address.  It means we are missing calls and messages as they do not get through.

If there is something WE can do to improve the service we would be happy to consider it.  

Thanks

Re: Mobile Network Issues - Cromer NSW

MiCCAS

Hey there,

It sounds like there might be something else going on if you've tried wifi calling and that hasn't fixed the issue. 

I'd recommend getting in touch with the technical support team via http://yesopt.us/chat2us or via 133937!

Michael.

I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
Post a Reply
Top Contributors
9 Kudos
7 Kudos
5 Kudos
4 Kudos
3 Kudos