cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
Highlighted
Honoured Contributor
Honoured Contributor

Re: Missed out on 9/11 batch

You can't - that's a large part of the frustration here. Customer service people appear to have no direct conection to whatever department is sending out the phones. Some will tell you  date (tomorrow, three days, etc.) but these seem more made up than real.

Regards

Peter Gillespie

0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
New Contributor

My order was confirmed at 28th 3am. But I'm still hear nothing. Optus system is mess for no doubt. But APPLE should be the main reason for this because of their stupid sale strategy. It really has enough stocks for the market but it just want consumer to wait. This actually not shows how good is APPLE but how shxt it is. The reason why I'm not using Android is because I'm used to IOS. But I'm gonna try get use to Android now. I'm so done with APPLE.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Just talking on webchat, they say stock is back, and is doing allocation in the next 24 hours.

Compensation okay, i said i could've called in earlier, but your sales number said "wait we'll call you don't call us", and because of that i didn't continue, because i think that pre-order means something... right? right??? WRONG. And i calmly explained that i could've got the order NOW, but because your Optus phone says don't call us about the iPhone X, then I didn't

Lols who knows that did delay me!!!, next time (if there is a NEXT TIME), i'll just call in ASAP to confirm my order, because pre-order sequence means NOTHING.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors