Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Lyxkel
New Contributor
New Contributor

Lost SIM card overseas

Hey! I’m currently in Vietnam and I lost my SIM card here. I’m wondering how I’m able to block my sim and if I’m able to get my sim replaced. I still have a few weeks before I’m back in Australia as well so I’m quite concerned. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
caaf
Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: Lost SIM card overseas

Hi,

Vietnam seems the place to loose sims.

I've escalated your thread to get a Optus team member to pop in as the first point of call should be to deactivate the lost sim. The second would be to organise a replacement for when you get back home.

Cheers Dave

Note..This is an open and public support forum please refrain from posting private/personal information. 😉
I’m a Yes Crowd Champion (not an Optus employee). I share my knowledge on Yes Crowd on a voluntary basis. If I answered your question, please mark it as a Accepted Solution. If I helped you out, hit that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
GuyCS

Re: Lost SIM card overseas

Hi @Lyxkel - thanks for reaching out. Not great to hear that you're without your SIM card whilst travelling. We can definitely block your lost SIM for you and discuss your replacement options, however, we would need to confirm your account details first for privacy reasons. Can you send me a private message with your full name, date of birth, and account number or service number so I can take a look? 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors