cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
View your usage, get billing support and much more with the My Optus app, download it here
New Contributor
New Contributor

Iwatch SE can’t set up mobile

I have bought an Iwatch SE with cellular, start calling customer care and technical team for endless calls since last week, being transferred here and there, still no solution was given. I followed the steps to active the number share, but it didn’t request my account and password as well as phone number at step 5 (set up mobile) instead it brings me to Optus page stating managing customer care, your number share is activated. If I press close, it brings me back to set up mobile again. Please please send help..... so disappointed
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Re: Iwatch SE can’t set up mobile

Hi @Xinyinlaw, thanks for getting in touch with us. We're really sorry to hear about your frustrating experience.

Have you perhaps tried to Erase Apple Watch Content and Settings and 

Reactivate Number Share again? If not, please follow the instructions on the 'Reactivate Number Share' tab .

If you’re still needing a hand, we recommend messaging us via the My Optus app. Our Messaging team is available 24/7 and are ready to assist customers as quickly as possible. If for some reason you’re unable to use the My Optus app, please send a private message to the official Optus Facebook page or Twitter page for further assistance.

0 Kudos
Top Contributors