Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
For Australian Bushfire info please click here
New Contributor Ziggyy
New Contributor

Iphone xs max preorder

Hi guys, 

Has anyone got an idea what is happening with backorders of iphones xs (max), I have been waiting for over a week and nothing is happening? It is getting a bit ridiculous. What do you guys think is the expected wait time for such things usually? 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Occasional Contributor Xyzhunter
Occasional Contributor

Re: Iphone xs max preorder

On the same boat. Contact live chat and was told new stock would come 4/Oct/2018

0 Kudos
RetiredModerator Shauna
RetiredModerator

Re: Iphone xs max preorder

Hey @Ziggyy - unfortunately we're not provided with much information with regards to deliveries and expected delivery dates until we have confirmed stock. We wouldn't want to mislead anyone with an incorrect date. 

The iPhone XS is in high demand & there was limited stock on launch day. Apologies for the delays.

If you'd like us to confirm your order & take a look and see if we can provide you with any info, please don't hesitate to message me with your mobile number, full name and DOB. 

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos
Top Contributors