Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question
Albert-1989
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

Iphone x

Do u have any information when iphonex silver 256GB stock will be available in the warehouse, I order mine in 1/NOV  and there is no silver 256 stock . 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Gen_R
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Re: Iphone x

Hi @Albert-1989, thanks for reaching out. Due to the popularity of the iPhone X, some delivery time frames have been delayed. If your order for an iPhone X Silver 256 GB is on back-order, this means we’re currently out of stock but we will be getting more shipments. Delays are expected and we can’t give you a time frame for delivery, but we’ll send you an email once your order is processed with your order confirmation number. We’ll also SMS you with an update when your order ships from our Warehouse. If there's anything else we can help with please don't hesitate to ask. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
Albert-1989
Occasional Contributor
Occasional Contributor

I have comfiation number since 1/11 and when i track online,  the system says in progress 

Will i receive my handset before the end of November 

0 Kudos
Gen_R
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

As mentioned, Albert we are currently experiencing delays and we don't have a concrete date for delivery. We do apologise for this, you'll be sent confirmation of delivery via SMS when your phone is on its way. 

Please ensure you abide by the community guidelines. All moderation actions are final.

0 Kudos
NexusQ1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Gen_R, not to say anything, but i and others have been asking for moderator support since 6/11... without anyone replying back to me in a timely manner, and just so happens to reply back to Albert, which appears he and I are in the same boat.

This is incompetany Gen_R, I have also PMed Miles_R twice without reply, Why isn't there anyone helping the people who ordered on 1/11... with artificial dates? our new plans are currently working now, but without the iPhones!.

0 Kudos
NexusQ1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi @Albert-1989, thanks for reaching out. Due to the popularity of the iPhone X, some delivery time frames have been delayed. If your order for an iPhone X Silver 256 GB is on back-order, this means we’re currently out of stock but we will be getting more shipments. Delays are expected and we can’t give you a time frame for delivery, but we’ll send you an email once your order is processed with your order confirmation number. We’ll also SMS you with an update when your order ships from our Warehouse. If there's anything else we can help with please don't hesitate to ask. 

I don't believe this is any of our issue, dates kept on slipping, people went to stores and ordered on 9/11 have received their iPhones... people who ordered on 3/11 have received their iPhones.

3/11, 6/11, 9/11, 14/11 all missed...

I won't be even able to take the iPhone X and using it's camera to the christmas party this friday!!! this is a total dissapointment and let down. I was very excited to see Optus giving me the date of 3/11, this is such a big let down. Optus and Apple.

Pete
RetiredModerator
RetiredModerator

Hi NexusQ1 - I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I can definitely appreciate your disappointment. Regrettably at this stage I don't have any further information but I'll be sure to pass on your feedback regarding this.

0 Kudos
NexusQ1
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Finally after 3 weeks, a moderator has acknolowedge my post.

I also have send posts to Gen_R (no reply?!) Miles_R (with my personal information and to get an update, no message back at all). I also had 2 posts deleted by probably by Gen_R or someone else, suggesting anything bad done by Optus. I certainly will be keeping a copy of this one haha. Someone else's account was suspended?

So far the people who had their orders confirmed on 1/11 should all have received their iPhones or deliveries attempted.

anyone after this well, good luck to you guys.

I have received my batch of iPhone X 256SL, but also the reason why i was pushing for updates because the batch of iPhones that were produced later might exhibit issues, and unfortunately my 256SL does exhibit some issues in portrait mode (patches of bokeh), i have asked someone with a black iPhone X 64GB, they said no issues that phone was from Apple Store on 12/11. Face ID works okay, except for my ray bans for some odd reason.

So yeah.. missing the first "quality" batch of iPhones actually upset me a bit, i might have to go to Apple Store to see if i can get a new one.

And oh this website keeps login me out! Super annoying to log in all the time.

Marie

Sorry to hear that this has been the experience you've had @NexusQ1, it's certainly not what we want our customers to go through.

I'll pass feedback on to our team about this.

Please note that PM's do go into a queue to be answered by our team, as we are busy at the moment and working hard to respond to everyone who posts to us across multiple Social Media sites it can take us some time to reply.

Did we answer your question? Please mark it as a Accepted Solution and be generous with that Kudos button Smiley Happy
0 Kudos